Costa Rica
Rep
Drives: 2020 Mineral White 30d MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodell
Quote:
Originally Posted by motex View Post
That's great to have someone in the forum using this tires!
Here a few questions.......
How about road noise?
I have read some reviews over the internet and a few talk about road noise......
How about grip on wet conditions?
Any plus and cons will be great before I make my mind
Thanks in advance
Bernie
I've driven them about 8,000 miles at this point.

I can't compare them in road noise to anything else except to say that I don't find it objectionable and I hate road noise. They definitely don't sing.

Grip is good. I live in a sometimes wet climate and have had no trouble with them at all. I haven't (yet!) driven them in the snow. I may switch to snow tires anyway, to get some bite in the rear instead of the 315 "sleds".

Handling is good - I tend to drive in a "spirited" manner and I'm very satisfied. I am impressed with how well they do on such a heavy vehicle. (My other ride is an SLK AMG, so I can "push" things.)

There's really no cons. When I bought the car it needed new tires, and I had to pick one with only internet research for the dealer to install. As I mentioned, I'm satisfied with them. There may be better but these suit me.
The highway portion I drive daily to work is about 5 miles, so probably will never notice if they are noisy or not, price wise they are a great choice for spare tires set
Thanks a lot for your post!