Thread: X5 50i M Sport
View Single Post
      06-21-2012, 09:32 PM   #1
timmya
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 50i M-Sport

X5 50i M Sport

Alright fellas, after a lot of questions and help from you guys and many others. I am finally ready to buy a 2011 or 2012 X5 50i M sport.

I am having a SUPER hard time finding one and i have been looking for over a month. I am starting to get frustrated because i sold my 335i anticipating this purchase, and right now I'm driving a 2004 Ford Ranger!! Needless to say the only power option in this pos truck is the power steering!

If anyone has any leads, any ideas, or have seen any at a local dealer across the country please let me know!

I am looking for one with relatively low mileage, under 20k, but I am willing to adjust for a good/clean car.

I definitely want Alpine white with Black or Cinnamon interior. When it comes to options, most of what would be out there would work because they typically have all the goodies.

Once it comes down to price, i would like to be under 60k and would pull the trigger immediately at 55k, which is a very fair price for the values I have seen.

Essentially if you can help me, i would appreciate it. I look online and make calls every single day, but sometimes there are cars that are not listed online.

I am really excited for this car and I haven't been this passionate on a buy in over 5 years!!! So any guidance would be appreciated!
Appreciate 0