04-06-2009, 06:31 PM   #42
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
most likely it will be under 100K, between 90-95K. its a BEAST MAN !!!! since it has TT can you imagine putting JB3 or procede on it !!! HOLLLLY SHIIIIIIIT 650HP maybe possible with this thing, OMG OMG OMG !!!
Judging by how much extra cooling they had to put under the hood on the new X5M and X6M models to keep the engine temperature somewhat manageable, I highly doubt that if you bumped up the output of this engine that you get a lot of mileage out of the engine!

And seeing how complicated this engine has gotten, I would assume that if you wreck one of these engines, be prepared to spend at least $15k-$20k to get that fixed... would that REALLY be worth the little gain you will achieve not to mention you obviously would void your factory warranty on the engine?
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0