Canada
Rep
Drives: Aston Martin Vantage & others

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksa
https://thmotorsports.com/megan-raci...i-2281485.aspx

This one should fit the X5M, no? Is this bette or worse than the other Megan mentioned above. I kind of like the black tip looks.
Looks great with the black tips. I actually polished the blue burnt tips off, wasn't it fan. Id love to have black tips. Did you do downpipes yet? I suggest doing both at once to enhance the sound. I didn't pay more than 500 shipped for mine but like I said, I prefer the stock mod bc of the option to keep the valves. I wish you had the opportunity to hear and drive with all the different exhaust options before you made a purchase. I'll ask the vendor I purchased from about shipping to Canada tomorrow.
I don't know anything about down pipes and wasn't planning to ever get them. I'll have to do a whole bunch of research on them like I did with exhaust to think about getting them. And they aren't cheap wherever I've come across them. I don't care about performance as much as sound but of course money is a factor as I probably won't keep the car for that long due to my car ADD so don't want to drop too much on it. Does it throw error codes with down pipes? I am assuming the axle back exhaust like Megan wouldn't. The missing valve choice is definitely a factor too and ideally wouldn't want to lose it.

Way too much confusion around this whole thing. I guess I need to see if I am willing to lose that feature. If I go with Megan either it'll be black or plain silver. Not burnt ones they look a little cheap.
Appreciate 0