Lieutenant
Poland
Rep
Drives: 17 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by motex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glina View Post
Did any of you guys that owns the x6 (with the 315mm width rear tire) had any problems going through the automated carwash???? Will the rear tire fit the car wash tire rail???
I wash my car by hand, it will never get to know a automated car wash ......
I live in Brooklyn in a condo so I have no choice. You can't be stressing your self in NYC over little thinks like this. Driving, parking,...... and everything else here is crazy. The only time when I hand wash my car is whenever Im at my moms house in PA. I'm a car guy and I always owned a nice sports car trans am 30th anniversary, nissan s15, 350z with $30k into the car was making close to 600whp, corvette, FX 45 and always washing them by hand for 3-5 hours. And for what??? When the time comes to sell your car nobody cares that you were hand washing it. It's not a collectors car that you going to keep it forever. Example my 350z I bought it for $29k I wasted in it over 30k cash that's total of over 60k and I only drove it on the weekends. Oil change every 1000 miles and in 5 years I only made less then 10k miles. When I was selling my car nobody cared that the car was baby-sited. I only got 16k for it. I don't keep my cars that long anyway. My last car audi Q7 I kept for only 14 months and got bored with it.
Appreciate 0