View Single Post
      10-07-2020, 08:46 PM   #16
clueless69
Rep
Drives: BMW E28 528i BMW X5M

why we just make a lawsuit on BMW its like you have to go with layer/mechanic with knowledge every time you visit stealership LOL! my story with misfire.all summer was okay taking my baby for a ride only on sundays now started daily driving weather get cold in the end of the week(hole week was no problem driving 65+miles everyday)next cold morning was 42f at the second intersection light about a mile get big engine check light and half of the power cut off went back home open the hood and sounds like a snake touched left CVP LINE and here louder suck up tube was like someone cut that tube with a knife.conected that tube with the house and clamps the engine light is gone YEY! went for a ride first stop light engine like clock 1.2.3 half of the engine cut off again back home open a hood guess what other side of PVC broken same shit!call the stealership i TOLDEM ITS A RECALL on PVC they say YE IT IS! and yor vehicle done that recall a say so what thous F%$#$@G tubes crack again so replace them THEY like OK bring the vehicle so.so after check up in the dealership stealership they put me in a room with angel beauty grill with smiling all the time she say sign here please and here pls and i wake up after she gave me reciept for 168.42$ and say nice to see you again!and when i realy wake up it was 7 a.m. when i pick my baby from stealership she explained to me thous F@#$%G houses not covered with waranty!so they charge for check up and i left with my baby broken houses.so we should sue them what you all think!
Appreciate 0