Tanzanite Blue II X5M Pilot
Rep
Drives: M3, M4, X3 M40i, X5M

Garage List
2017 m4  [0.00]
2010 BMW X5M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deftronix View Post
X looks great as always. Too bad they dont make the blackline lci tails like they do for the X6. Ever consider a debadge(with an ///m plate frame if its a must)? Maybe rear roundel with paint matched surround?
(May do the black roundel if I can find a set).
I also wish for backlines like X6... but as usual, BMW screwed the X5M owners by not offering that along with other cool things like the power dome hood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdubbayoo View Post
Beautiful and tastefully modded whip gixxer!!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
Feel like thats mostly reserved for people that don't have real M's but want people to think or wonder if it is an M.

Does anyone have input regarding an Eisenmann axle back race exhaust with downpipes on our trucks? I've listened to tons of you tube videos, but I can't find anyone who has done this particular setup. There is also the Eisenmann stainless axle back vs. Akrapovic cat back titanium debate. Is the titanium Akra REALLY worth the price of admission?

I also like my current Dimisa Stainless steel tips, but its the only bright piece on the truck (other than the roundels). On the other hand the Eisenmann comes with black tips, but they are only 3.0". If I should consider the Eisenman, I would like to change out their tips for Dimisa's 3.5" Black tips to go with the black badges.

What do you guys think?

2020 X5M - Tanzanite II
2012 M3 - Alpine White
Appreciate 0