View Single Post
      07-29-2023, 01:55 PM   #5
drummr8
6MT FTMFW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E90 335xi E91 6MT 12 X5 35i

Garage List
mine may be on the market somewhat soon. We're looking to get something larger for the family. No idea what it's worth but it's a fairly rare spec.

2012 35i, Alpine white on black, msport, leather dash, ventilated seats, heated front and rear, HUD, top view camera, auto high beams, front bumper side cameras, 145k miles. Has had a ton of work done including complete suspension rebuild, new valve cover, walnut blasting, belts/pulleys, all new fluids, etc

Only mods are curt hitch and catless downpipe. It has both MHD and xHP and I created a separate gmail account that you can take over so you can continue using MHD and xHP.

This is our family car so it hasn't been beaten on, I have it set to stage 1+ on MHD. I mainly did the downpipe for the sound and to cut down on turbo lag.
JDAURIA730.50