Rep
Drives: M3 COMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by igorbmwx6
Quote:
Originally Posted by theonesupreme View Post
You did everything yourself?

Yea...it looks so sick
Yes, I did it all myself Coded all myself as well I can answer any question related to this retrofit, since I did it all myself. At first I was a little skeptical about it and asked my local BMW stealership for a price quote to install it. They refused to do it. It is not available in USA only in Europe. I am actually glad that they refused, saved me at least $1500 in installation fees
Hey brother sorry to bother u but I recall u said something about helping ppl out with questions about led retrofit.
So now it's the time I have everything wired as the last retrofit instructing with SA524.
Now I have some issues and errors on my screen saying that left and right turn signals aren't working properly plus adaptive headlights errors
So this is what OkEE codemycar told me

RSMC
LSMC
Adaptive headlight modules that are showing no communication.

Can u give me some advice about his issue since u already did it and everything is working just fine. Any help is welcome thanks very much