xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck92103 View Post
The easiest way to tell visually.

-Check center console for USB connection.
-Check glove box for 6 DVD changer.

or

Go into iDrive and select Audio config, there will be a "surround" option. Note however, using the surround sound feature when audio is not true surround (most cases) will make the system seem like the rear speakers are disabled. For the X6 I have found the the basic stereo setting is best.

Premium Sound Package$2,000iPod and USB adapterPremium hi-fi system6-Disc DVD Changer
Chuck, Georgepascal is in Cyprus, so the USB connection and the 6 disc DVD changer may be separate options that are not part of a 'package' as it is in North America!

So the car may have neither option, or it may have one or the other or even both of those options and I think for those countries where you can order these options individually, you do not have to have the premium sound system to order those options! So just looking at those two things may not necessarily be an indication that the car actually has the premium sound system!
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0