02-11-2016, 05:15 PM   #13
mkPOTO
Mr. Nice Says Hello
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 | X5 xdrive 35i MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
The decoder info you posted - optioned okay, has some of the typical packages and options you'd find. Keep in mind there's a lot of options available, but quite a few are pretty rare (leather dash, rear entertainment, 3rd row, active steering, active cruise, lane departure warning…). Still, this one is missing quite a bit. This must be a 2011? I can tell it has the Cold Weather Package, but does not have rear heated seats. Those were standalone in 2011, but part of the Cold Weather Package in 2012 & 2013.

Here's the rundown as it would look on the window sticker in terms of additional cost items -

xDrive 35i - Premium Trim (no Sport or M Sport, but has the style 334 wheels)
-Convenience Package (universal garage door, interior compass mirror, PDC, etc.)
-Cold Weather Package (heated front seats, heated steering wheel, headlight washers)
-Comfort Access (I believe this was a standalone option in 2011, part of Convenience in 2012+)
-3rd row seating
-Premium Sound Package
-Running boards

If you're fine with that option list, the price is right, maintenance history checks out, go for it. Otherwise, there's lots of 35's out there, many with more/better options. Just my .02.
thanks for that info. What would you say the price on this car would be? active cruise, lane change and active steering would be nice (anyone know the option numbers for theses?), but like I said it would be my daily. Hmm.. This is great to know!
Appreciate 0