View Single Post
      02-11-2016, 03:16 PM   #10
jiggz
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3|F15 X5 50i

The decoder info you posted - optioned okay, has some of the typical packages and options you'd find. Keep in mind there's a lot of options available, but quite a few are pretty rare (leather dash, rear entertainment, 3rd row, active steering, active cruise, lane departure warning…). Still, this one is missing quite a bit. This must be a 2011? I can tell it has the Cold Weather Package, but does not have rear heated seats. Those were standalone in 2011, but part of the Cold Weather Package in 2012 & 2013.

Here's the rundown as it would look on the window sticker in terms of additional cost items -

xDrive 35i - Premium Trim (no Sport or M Sport, but has the style 334 wheels)
-Convenience Package (universal garage door, interior compass mirror, PDC, etc.)
-Cold Weather Package (heated front seats, heated steering wheel, headlight washers)
-Comfort Access (I believe this was a standalone option in 2011, part of Convenience in 2012+)
-3rd row seating
-Premium Sound Package
-Running boards

If you're fine with that option list, the price is right, maintenance history checks out, go for it. Otherwise, there's lots of 35's out there, many with more/better options. Just my .02.
Appreciate 0