03-01-2016, 07:48 AM   #14
Omar@VelosDesignwerks
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Different Ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenEye 535i View Post
I paid no where near $2250 and got the handheld flasher and stage2+ tune. I paid less than all the above other than the Eurocharged tune. I was never asked or urged to push the product. I inquired and was responded to with a great price. The reasons Velos customers post here regarding our experiences, or at least speaking for myself, are; The service was great, sales were friendly and prompt, and most of all to let the rest of the x5/6m owners know that the tune works and works very well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAxDEATH(NYC) View Post
I have purchased Velos 3 years ago for $1200, was a good deal for it money, but not a good tool to upload software and etc, tech support from Velos was a big problem, he was rarely available, and his instructions how to flash the car almost cost me entire ecu brains.

I'd never buy again from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyM5 View Post
LOL...that is the best one yet. But really I think guys feel so embarrassed that they over paid for the tune that they just need to share.

Actually with the discount they are offering I'm really ok with what I paid and it's now very comparable to what the others are priced at.

Point of the forum is to share feedback on one another vehicles, post tips and advice, and learn from one another.. this also includes both positive and negative reviews of vendors which I respect and use as an education tool for our team to try and keep us out of those situations. As I said before we are not perfect but always do our best and only strive to get better. The X5M community is one of the closest on the forums and we enjoy sharing the passion with the fellow enthusiasts
Appreciate 0