View Single Post
      01-25-2016, 12:01 PM   #1
black1
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pure Metal M6GC

Velos Stage 2 tune on the way

Guys I know there are many threads and reviews on this kind of upgrade but I am going to share my experience with this too. I am only a mild modder of my vehicles and this was one of the first things I wanted to do. I am not a super aggressive driver and most of the time only drive in automatic with the M button on. This thing is extremely fast when your foot is to the floor and in paddle shifting or sport mode but for regular driving or non sport mode there just seems like a stall of a couple of seconds and it just feels a bit restricted like it doesn't want to move right away. When it does get going I feel like it's never at it's full potential so we'll see what a difference it will make.

First off I asked the question of price and availability and received a response within a few minutes. After giving my information I got a confirmation and tracking number within the hour and a estimated 2 day delivery to Canada not including the weekend. This is very quick so these guys are awesome to deal with so far. This is important to me in case of any future need for tech support. I'll post up an update when the tuner arrives.
Appreciate 0