xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by chonko View Post
X6 is selling good- right.
As of October they have sold a approximately 15,500 units globally. This number is a far cry from their projected target of 40,000 units by year end. Based on their projections, the YTD figures as of last month should be about 30,000 units and not the 15,500 they are reporting.
I think that all the projections are bogus to begin with, especially considering the economic climate we are currently in. The projections were done quite some time ago (before this 'crisis' really emerged). Besides they reduced the projections for ALL models across the board due to the state of the economy!

In comparison, how are all the other models doing (projections vs. actual manufactured units) ???

On the other hand, I for one am glad they haven't sold as many units yet... makes the X6 that more 'special' and unique on the road
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0