11-22-2015, 05:48 PM   #6
Dr.Duct_Mossburg
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Space Gray · E70 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Nice pickup Dr.

All 5 packages is a great start. This X is loaded (aside from LED headlights, but those weren't available on 2010 models). And coming from EAG you know this is a turn key vehicle that needs nothing. That's the way I'd buy it too, even if it cost most $.

Welcome to the forum
There are actually a good amount of options in the M. I waited until I find a SG on black with the leather, cold weather, driver assistance and upgraded sound. I really wanted the piano black trim but this has the aluminum which was my second option.

EAG was GREAT to deal with. I got the truck $43,500 which i thought was a pretty good price. Condition, you couldn't really ask for more unless you bought new. We did find that the leg extension on the passenger seat wasn't working when we got there but they didn't even think twice in ordering one and having it send to my house. When you buy from them you're buying from collector, not a dealer. Some of their cars are WAY over book but they are exactly as advertised in terms of cleanliness and condition.
Appreciate 0