Thread: E70 Spacers
View Single Post
      05-07-2014, 08:46 AM   #62
hd2000fxdl
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5

Folks, Spaces are just that, by the laws of physics, yes the thicker the spacer the more stress your applying. For the applications we are using them for is that a factor, probably not in 99.9999% of the applications. Can how you drive have a factor, I'd say yes as well, but I'll go back to that 99.99999% of the people aren't going to get anywhere close to crossing that line.

Now for the size of spacer???? I never like seeing "You need this or that" "Well it works on my vehicle" that's all well and good, but are both people running the same rime's same off set, and lastly same tire. Maybe, but probably not in a lot of cases.

The only real way you are going to know that you picked the right size it to measure to get the look and stance you want, why play the What do you use, and gamble when all it take is a few minutes, a piece of wood and something to measure with.

Now talks about what brands of spacers, and who has the best quality, good places to deal with, and pictures of people setup are all helpful as well.

Harry
Appreciate 0