View Single Post
      11-20-2013, 05:41 AM   #6
bmwe71
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW X6

Quote:
Originally Posted by moabite View Post
Looks good. You know what slightly peeves me on all these and on the e70 is that the upper corners aren't LED like the 3 and 5 series LCI tails.

Especially if you spring for the front LEDs, I feel like the tails should have been updated.

I love the light bars on the LCIs but that lone old bulb doesn't fit. I'm sure this has been discussed elsewhere but this just reminded me. Feel like they're comparable to 997.1 vs 997.2 tails and BMW only did it half way on their LCI for the trucks... oh well - first world problems.
Spot on comment. I don't like it neither but I guess they have some road map for next few years to simply keep it design fresh. They have started without LCI, now half way and next generation whole. What after LCI? Don’t know but they surely do. Perhaps OLED?
I have joined this forum because I am buying 4 years old 50i full spec for less than half price and I will spend few £$ to update to blackline LCI lights, and front one LED as well not mention rims to style 300 or 336. All this because I believe in terms of general appearance there won’t be much of difference between current X6 and 2015 model. From my perspective it is worth to preserve $60K that way. Judging by pictures attached BMW guys don’t want to change design formula which works perfect as we speak.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0