09-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #6
rios0311
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW X6 ActiveHybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricosan View Post
Thats a great price! I have read that people are wary of non original BMW parts but I haven't seen any hard evidence that might pose a danger. Price is tempting. I'm looking for 214s. I wish they made them in 19".
ricosan
What the heck, I went ahead and ordered them. The company has 100% positive feedback on eBay. I hope the quality of the rim is comparable to the quality of the seller. I did notice that the buyers have all sorts of high-end luxury vehicles.

I agree. I think the $850 price, including shipping, was great. The best price I saw on eBay for a new set of OEM 336 was just under $3k, shipped. I figured that for the price difference of about $2,150, I could theoretically buy 10 additional replacement rims if I damaged the first set... or fewer, once shipping is factored in. But I don't see myself damaging that many rims.

There was a member here back in February (before I purchased my X6) who was willing to sell a new OEM set for $1,500. I would have definitely jumped all over that one. Oh well

I'll post pics once I have them on.
Appreciate 0