RL18
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc Dito View Post

Will post some pics in a few weeks =).

I'm also going to have my Indy install coil-overs, wheel spacers and wheel studs. I am on stock 19's (Style 335) until I decide what rims to go with later on. And although I already have the Rawtek delete kit, I wont be installing it just yet. I bought it when they had their sale and am just waiting until I "need" to install it =).

The painted reflectors will look nice, I love how my X stands apart from the sea of Alpine whites I come across JUST because of the painted reflectors and Supersprint exhaust tips. ATM intercooler is on my "to do" list, but after Rawtke stuff gets installed.

What headlight upgrade are you doing? I want to swap out the fresnal lenses
for some clear ones.
Sweet! Looking forward to it. A white x5 is the perfect color to see this kit on! And those painted reflectors are a must I feel.

Which coilovers? I was think the bilstein b12 kit for my x5 when It comes time for a suspension refresh. The 335 style rims are very nice! Unfortunately my x5 has style 209 rims... I have my eyes on some rims though. I'll probably be doing rims after I do the mods I mentioned.

I'm excited to install my atm intercooler. I hear there's some trimming to do. Did you go with a catted downpipe?

I want to install these style headlights for my x5
I think these have a better projector lens than our fresnal lens. If not though I might tear them apart and try retrofitting an led projector, or maybe two
Attached Images