matt_435xi
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Perfomance Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by vruss7 View Post
You should have considered picking up your car at the factory. Fly down to Spartanburg, SC they put you up for the night in a nice marriott with dinner and breakfast the next morning. They take you to the Performance Center for in brief, coffee and then they put you in the model BMW you purchased (not yours) take you on the track for demo of anti-lock brakes, let you drive the road course then the skid pad. Course instructor has radio contact with all the drivers. Thend you go to the factory for a 1 hour tour back for lunch and then a rep takes you to your private show room tells you all about your BMW bumper to bumper, sets up all the specs radio, BMW assist, has your temp tags put on, puts you in the car opens the door and says "Enjoy your new BMW as you drive out the showroom door. Worth the time for a unique experience.
i would love to, but i live to far away to drive it back (AZ) and i am not paying to flat bed it home.

*RETIRED* 2015 435xi GC [f36] | 2012 335i [f30] | 2009 z4 35i [e89] | 2007 335i coupe [e92] | 2001 325Ci [e46] *RETIRED*
Appreciate 0