United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW X5

Garage List
2013 BMW X5M  [10.00]
2011 BMW X5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmayank View Post
Have you updated your navigation to some aftermarket unit. Would you mind telling us the issues in your ownership with your X5m till it’s 100k
Journey ... thanks
yes I have updated multimedia to Avin unit, you can read about it in Avin thread.

as far as my journey to 100k miles (well my journey started in December of 2015 with 35k miles) I already answered this question in this thread but overall I've been lucky so far (knocking on wood) I had to fix some minor issues left by first owner and since then pretty much maintenance (oil, filters, brakes etc.) there were few recalls over past few years (injectors, driveshaft, air bag etc.)
Really nothing major to report.

I had warranty from BMW which I bought in May of 2016 when factory ran out, I just ran out of that warranty when I crossed 100k, didn't have to use the one I bought and not planning to buy another one as I don't think its gonna be easy task! so as I said I'm keeping my fingers crossed but looking at my history with the car I hope its gonna still last me few more years and many more smiles!

good luck with your research!
Appreciate 0