02-28-2016, 12:50 PM   #12
black1
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pure Metal M6GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
I find this funny.. I guess if you're paying sticker but Omar runs holiday and early bird specials for this board and the price is.... impossible to pass up.
I did also get a great price for this tune but it had nothing to do with posting up a review.

Quick update though since I've had this for about a month now, where I used to drive this as a daily driver on automatic with the m on with this tune I now drive in sport m button and paddle shift all the time. I honestly look forward to getting in every time even If it's a short drive. This thing feels like a lightweight sports vehicle now with tons of power, very fun to drive. As for the fuel mileage I'm using the same amount of fuel driving in full power mode aggressively with paddles as I was before when driving in regular automatic mode. This improvement I am definitely satisfied with.

Recently though I had a camera malfunction warning come on even with all my cameras working so when I went to the dealer they reprogrammed my ride back to stock while deleting this error. I am waiting on Omar to help me put the tune back on but in the mean time I can say that it drives very reserved and the best way to describe it is you watch the rpms go up but it feels like it is hardly even moving forward and without much pull at all. Can't believe the factory restricts these things to this extreme can't possibly be efficient. Of course in full power mode and paddles it is a lot better but no where near what it was before. The only positive on this is I was able to go back to stock to compare again the difference.

Last edited by black1; 02-29-2016 at 04:12 AM..
Appreciate 0