02-26-2016, 10:03 AM   #8
carlos@velosdesignwerks
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by protecon View Post
Is leaving a glowing recommendation for VELOS on these forums a condition of sale? Do you get a discount?

Seems an unusually frequent activity that people create threads, write a similar "review" then disappear.
The X5M market happens to be one of our strongest market and the one we have spent the most time on, the forum is an amazing place to gather information but many times we find clients do not frequent the forums because of this. We never mentioned this and few have pointed it out but we go above and beyond for our clients and I are greatly appreciative of those who leave a review. On another note we have sold a good amount of upgrades to clients in Australia who have also noted our customer service and pointed out the positive. Forums, much like society are quick to bring people down but leaving a positive comment is frowned upon when it happens in great numbers.

Let me be the first to say THANK YOU to everyone who takes the time out of their personal life to share a positive experience they had.

p.s. I will personally give you an amazing price if you document your entire experience with us, it only makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black1 View Post
Here's the update. The tuner arrived in 2 days which I thought was pretty quick. I sent in my downloaded ECU read and received the modified one back the same day, also very quick. Overall the process was pretty easy with step by step instructions and they were also available to answer my phone calls when I was unsure on a few things. I used a battery charger with a 2 amp trickle option.

So after reading many very positive posts on this tune I was curious as to is it really as good as people say? Are they exaggerating or over analyzing it or can they notice that much of a difference? After the first week of driving I can honestly say that it is absolutely a totally different machine now and is exactly what others have described it to be. In regular driving mode which is how I drive the majority of the time its night and day difference without any delay it's instantly quick, feels faster and rpms are much smoother now, I would say overall it feels twice as good as it was before which is exactly what I was looking for. Switch it to M + Sport or paddle shifting and it is completely insane! Definitely notice the difference, it pulls so hard you can feel it in your chest. I am sure other tuners can accomplish similar results but this one is awesome. I just cant believe how tuned down or restricted these vehicles are from the factory. I found it to be on the high side for price but they did offer me a very good deal and even accommodated for the terrible Canadian dollar right now, but after driving with it, it's totally worth it and I couldn't get these kind of results any other way. If you don't have a tune yet you need to get one ASAP as your not even using any of the vehicles potential yet. I'll report back on fuel mileage improvement when I can stop punching it everywhere, too much fun right now.

Good to hear! This is not always the case as we are human, sometimes we are behind in orders and sometimes we miss an email with a file. Regardless we always come through and we are there for our clients. (Just pointing out we do make mistakes)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyM5 View Post
LOL...that is the best one yet. But really I think guys feel so embarrassed that they over paid for the tune that they just need to share.

But the truth is any tune on the S63 is flat amazing. Some companies are just better than other at over charging. Let's be clear they are all over priced, we just have to pick who do we want to take our money.

Omar does a great job pushing his product.
The rest of us aren't bad either!? JK Thanks for the kind words. I think a lot of people leave out the things they do not hear about, we make ourselves available for any issues at any time of day, have done programming on Saturdays and Sundays to fit into a clients schedule, etc. These are the things you do not hear about as well as the amount of forum members and other individuals who have switched from other companies to ours and rave about the difference. We are simply here trying to provide a better product for the community and follow through with the service.

We respect and value each and everyone one of the forum members and without you this would not be possible.
Appreciate 0