View Single Post
      01-30-2016, 01:54 PM   #4
black1
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Pure Metal M6GC

Here's the update. The tuner arrived in 2 days which I thought was pretty quick. I sent in my downloaded ECU read and received the modified one back the same day, also very quick. Overall the process was pretty easy with step by step instructions and they were also available to answer my phone calls when I was unsure on a few things. I used a battery charger with a 2 amp trickle option.

So after reading many very positive posts on this tune I was curious as to is it really as good as people say? Are they exaggerating or over analyzing it or can they notice that much of a difference? After the first week of driving I can honestly say that it is absolutely a totally different machine now and is exactly what others have described it to be. In regular driving mode which is how I drive the majority of the time its night and day difference without any delay it's instantly quick, feels faster and rpms are much smoother now, I would say overall it feels twice as good as it was before which is exactly what I was looking for. Switch it to M + Sport or paddle shifting and it is completely insane! Definitely notice the difference, it pulls so hard you can feel it in your chest. I am sure other tuners can accomplish similar results but this one is awesome. I just cant believe how tuned down or restricted these vehicles are from the factory. I found it to be on the high side for price but they did offer me a very good deal and even accommodated for the terrible Canadian dollar right now, but after driving with it, it's totally worth it and I couldn't get these kind of results any other way. If you don't have a tune yet you need to get one ASAP as your not even using any of the vehicles potential yet. I'll report back on fuel mileage improvement when I can stop punching it everywhere, too much fun right now.

Appreciate 0