5seriesHB
In The Game!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 12 535 Msprt/12 X5 5.0 Msprt

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyewalt View Post
I feel for you man,,,know what you are going through because I went through the same thing with my 2011 X5 50i....started with the "increased battery discharge" message,,,took it in,,,they charged the battery and said it was good to go,,,next morning,,,same thing,,,,took it back, they "deep charged" it and said it was good to go,,,,2 days later,,,same thing. This time I took it in and they kept for a week,,,replaced a few modules, charged it and said it was good to go,,,,,next day same thing,,,this time,,not only did I return it to the dealer,,,I also called BMW and filed a complaint. Bottom line without going into boring details,,,,they kept my vehicle for 90 days,,,replaced numerous modules, sensors,,door handles, battery, alternator, some kind of a generator, rear heater control, wiring, new nav screen,,,the bottom line as to what the problem was,,,according to them the radio. Even though it was turned off,,and "sleeping"...it really was not! The total bill was just north of $13,000 which included labor and was covered under warranty. I got a new 750 to drive and then got a 35d to use after 45 days in the 750...not too hapy aabout the experience,,but at least it was fixed. That was over 5 months ago and no issues since!
ummm if that happened to me id be out of that vehicle already! can u say buy back!
pm if u ever run into this scenario again! i hope not
Cheers
Rob
Appreciate 0