audioquest
2nd to None!
Singapore
Rep
Drives: M8 GC, M5 30Jahre, X6 50i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry1515 View Post
Hi Henry, happy Chinese new year, when are you visiting Singapore again? We should meet up and have coffee.
Happy New Year to you Henry. Yep! Will be back for CNY this time with my family in Singapore. We need more than a coffee this time. See you and will contact you soon. Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja333 View Post
audiorequest, very nice mods - one of the best looking X6 in Oz!!

were you driving around hurstville this morning? think i saw you drove past to Hillcrest.
Thanks for the compliment Ninja333. I was around Hurstville this late morning. What a small world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloogy View Post
Looks beautiful. Some people will always criticize no matter what. The malcontents of the internet. Keep up the good work !
Hi Kloogy, never take it to heart. My point is to let people konws what material I am using, rather than some malcontent misleading others viewer of the actual material I used. Beside that, everybody is entitle to their opinion.

Next I will be receiving my front lower bumper and I will be also removing the 4 wheel fenders and sent it back to Robson Design in Singapore for Carbon Fiber Lamination. Thanks for viewing guys.
Appreciate 0