UnicornM
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerboy63 View Post
Wow! Great review -Thank you!

I'm not likely to step up to the Airrex system, but it sounds like the KW V3s with non-RFTs could be my next investment.
You'll not look back

Quote:
Originally Posted by socale39 View Post
Yeah I think the Airrrex system is probably close to double the cost of the KW setup. I'm sure some of you have some personal experiences with regards to cost.
KW V3s are around $2500-$3000 new?

Airrex Gen3 struts are around $3100
Airlift 3H Management with 4 gal tank, dual compressors and harness around $2200-$2400
Installation, is depending on what your criteria is. Mine was to be stealth as possible. I've lost about 5% of my trunk space, the rest is hidden. But anywhere from $1500 for basic install to around $5000+ for an ultra bespoke install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis1807 View Post
Thanks for taking the time to write that review. The insight was exactly what I needed to make a decision. I'm in Cali. and I know you're over seas but any recommendations on who I should give my business to in going with the Airrex and airlift 3H setup?
Boden Haus springs to mind - https://www.facebook.com/bodenauto

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaudir8fan View Post
if I remember correctly you are running the Vredestein Ultrac Vorti on 22s correct? If so can I get your opinion on how they perform? I'm looking into something to replace my Pirellis which have been somewhat of a disappointment to me
I didn't run the Vreds. I've ran 4 different tyres.
Bridgestone Dueler H/P Sport RFT: Never again!
Pirelli P-Zero RFT: They feel great for a RFT, no way near as jarring as other RFT (although with air suspension I feel I have a small advantage over coil springs)
Pirelli Scorpion Non-RFT: Decent, but there little on the noisy side. Grip is OK but for all season tyre I found wet grip to be poor. Its a 10 year old tyre design, other tyre manufactures have improved compounds to a noticeable degree in that time.
Continental Sportcontact 6: Ultra grippy, extremely quiet and smooth. These tyres actually come with a warning that they are ultra pliable rubber. They look awesome too with extra rim protection
Appreciate 0