View Single Post
      04-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
D.B.S
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '11 X5 35i / '13 S5

As a convert from the 335xi to an '11 X5 35i my chief complaint (which I've had issues with on my 335) is the HPFP.
I've had long cranks several times, and codes related to the long cranks, but I just haven't had the time to take it to the dealer for them to look at. That is my only issue / complaint.

Otherwise I love the interior size, plenty of room for me and the wife, our newborn and 15 year old.

Performance is pretty good (specially if you tune it with the JB3 N55, which reduces the turbo lag you get from the N55). It's not as up and go'ish as the 335 was, but its pretty damn good.

My MPG's are horrible in the city, but that's because of my driving habits, but great on the h-way. Handling is awesome, specially with the adaptive drive system. I plan on getting the SAV lowered, with some H&R sport springs (about a 1" drop all around).

Overall I'm satisfied with my SAV. Whether or not you decide to mod it or not, matters not, you'll be happy with it too.

BMW X5 35i: Boopie Exhaust & Intercooler, K&N Drop in Filter, JB3 (3+ psi)
2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Custom Exhaust, Headers, 87MM Throttle Body, Diablo Custom 93 OCT Tune
Appreciate 0