SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by raysspl View Post
I couldn't care less (or more) about a HUD. I actually much prefer not to have it. Is it really much harder to see speed display from a quick glance & must you know your speed ALL the time? Exception being for navigation but Google Maps on phones is so good & you can always mount it accordingly in the dash to your liking.
Then just turn yours off, that's always an option. The rest of us like it a lot. It's particularly useful on track, which is why BMW chose to give us both normal view and M view for the HUD on the M3/M4.

I particularly like the speed limit info being displayed along with your current speed. It was particularly useful in Euro because the speed limit changes back and forth so quickly. During our group Euro Delivery last May, with 10 M2s, 2 M3s, and 2 M4s, many of the M2 drivers got speeding tickets, but the M3s and M4s with HUD and speed limit info display didn't.

Last edited by SD ///M4; 05-09-2017 at 05:09 PM..
Appreciate 0