View Single Post
      12-19-2016, 11:04 AM   #34
Tailwinds
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X6m

Quick update. I finally installed my JB4 and ran it for one day only. The next day my battery died (original one that went 5 years...not bad) and I had it brought to the dealer to install a new one. I took out the JB4 first (took 15min) but decided to move on to another car so I never put the JB4 back in. I have to say though the JB4 brought a smile to my face just as much as the Velos stage 2 did. Surprised me as I didn't think it would be too noticeable. For me it was very obvious the car had more power. I didn't get around to having any adjustments made like we are supposed to after mapping it or anything but ran through the 4 modes of power via the steering wheel controls on the fly (a nice feature). I bought the bluetooth and app and found that pretty cool. Thanks to whoever said I should get it. It's super easy to map and email results right from the app. Sorry this isn't too helpful. I definitely would put it back in if keeping the car. If anyone is interested I'll sell the JB4.
Appreciate 0