03-02-2014, 08:14 AM   #41
PIEZON
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: In The Market For A New One

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownM
Gas mileage is horrendous, especially in city driving and stop and go....and I also have the M3 which is kind of thirsty. But that is my only complain besides the fact that your wheel arches get lots of stone chips which is a common issue. I also crossed shopped with cayenne and Q7 and GL but the size of this SAV is perfect and we have done 1000 mile road trips with the trunk fully loaded ( beach, skiing, etc....) as a Family of four. The interior is well laid out and the amenities are plenty, i recommend full leather unless you have a black interior (sakhir orange full leather with piano trim in my case looks sick), it makes this SAV feel much more luxurious. Love the heads up display also. I also like the exterior look with a sleeker front a la x6m and a more menacing stance and back view.......You may need a set winter wheels and tires if you drive it all year or switch to all season rubber where you are....

Love the quote from other posters...most unpractical practical SUV!
Hi ChiTown,

How much does it cost for a complete winter sets versus putting all year rubber on the 20s?