View Single Post
      08-24-2023, 01:19 PM   #92
JellyStyle
Builder of Special Cars
Rep
Drives: G12 B7,F02 750li,E70 X5M,E46M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniinhosk8 View Post
Greetings everyone, first of all, this text is being generated by the GPT chat, so occasional spelling errors may occur, and I apologize for that.

Here we go, I'm setting up a system in my car, an S63. I'm going to install the junction between the valve cover outlet and the 3-way component, while also maintaining the connection between the benches.

My system will have only 1 input and 1 output. I'm using the vacuum control valve recommended by Sophisticated Redneck, and I've added this series of adapters to see how I will assemble the final piece.

In my case, it's a 3/4 inch outlet or 12AN.

I've attached photos of the adapters. Basically, it looks a bit messy, but I'm going to create a single CNC-machined piece to achieve a cleaner and more functional look.
Not sure why you are doing all this; Troy has about 100 hours in designing and building a system that will look 1000x better, and cost a fraction of what the time to buy all those brass parts. the two port setup will have its issues, if you go through why this is, look and read the entire thread, it covers why without all 3 ports, you will have issues or CELs.

I guess if you want to make your own version, that's cool, but we literally did this to help the community out, not to get rich on, our pictures are better than anything out there, and to eliminate needing to use plastic OEM parts that will crack and break over time.

Joe
Appreciate 2
TTV8M125.00