View Single Post
      09-25-2023, 04:59 AM   #35
Sophisticated Redneck
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW X5 50i

Apologies for being MIA, I had to complete a major project for a business investor/friend that was key to my business startup before I could get back to the intakes and did not want to return until that was complete.

Now that this milestone has been reached, the intakes will enter full production starting this Wednesday the 27th. I will start a new thread in the vendors forum and provide a link here to it. This thread will be updated daily as production goals are met. All pre-orders will be completed and shipped within the next two weeks.

As of show of gratitude for all of those that pre-ordered and stayed with me these past months, after the intake production is complete and all pre-orders are shipped. Every pre-order will be receiving a complete catch-can kit free of charge. This kit will include: Catch cans, Mounts specific to the E70, Valve cover adapters, custom vacuum pressure regulators, full -10AN hoses. This kit will be plug and play and will normally retail for 300+ dollars. I will start production of the Catch can kits immediately after completion and shipment of all intakes.

Below are pics of the kit installed in a N63 powered 750il. The kit all pre-orders will be receiving will look nearly identical to the pictures attached for the E70, save for a slightly different and updated mount to bolt to the E70. The beauty cap is not limited to the M logo. I can mill just about anything into it, I will contact all pre-orders when the time comes for anodizing color and logo choice.

Check back here Wednesday for a new update and link to the intakes production thread.
Attached Images

Last edited by Sophisticated Redneck; 09-25-2023 at 06:30 AM..
Appreciate 2