watrob
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: MY2022 X5 M-Sport 45e White

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndabunka View Post
Wait until you configure a BMW-equivalent. It will be from $5K to $15K more for the same options on the Cayenne. I LOVED the Cayenne Diesel and would have bought it IF I could have gotten a good deal on one. As it was, the v6 gasoline version similarly equipped ended up being $5K more than the Diesel X5 I bought and that was WITH a significant discount on the Porsche. The Diesel was a MINIMUM of $8K more. Configured the way I would REALLY want the Cayenne Diesel, it would have been $15K more expensive with a 6% discount on the Porsche. It IS nice but you DO have to "pay to play".
I have looked at the Cayenne Diesel also, but you cannot get the same options as in the X5, also there resale value here is poor. I know you don't get the M50d in the US, but to choose between a Cayenne Diesel fully optioned and a X5M 50d optioned up, its hard to go passed the X5.

MY22 X5 M-Sport 45e White, 22"rims, Red Calipers, Ceramic Pads. Better off saying what it does not have and that's a B&O Audio System, otherwise all option boxes are ticked.
Appreciate 0