09-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #55
teagueAMX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Some are road worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmlgc View Post
I had to drop my X6 off this morning to get the brake senors replaced. While I was there i wondering out and took at look at the X5m they had and the X6M, sticker on X6M was $95k
Yeah, I checked all the dealers in SoCal and couple had 'em. They all seem to be the same price at $95,575.

The active ventilated seat package is not there, which includes seat ventilation, message function in the drivers seat and the comfort seats instead of the standard sports seats. I don't know the diff between the comfort seats and the standard sports seats, but I gather from talking with dealership about it, there doesn't appear to be much of a difference. The seats highly adjustable, but very firm which is what I like. Maybe on a long trip the ventilation and message functions might come in handy, but I'm guessing the X6 M's stiff performance suspension wouldn't lend itself to a cross country trek anyway.

The other option not present is the Full Merino Leather. Again I don't know the exact differences between that on the Extended Merino Leather, but I have to say the model as equipped was very nice, so spending another $3,800 on it would be hard to justify.

Those two missing items put the price tag well over $100k, and don't seem critical, so I think BMW choose wisely in outfitting models.
Appreciate 0