View Single Post
      06-03-2015, 06:19 PM   #34
Nitrousbird
Banned
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i 6MT

1992 Firehawk. Only 25 were made with a number of varying options not offered in normal cars (roll cage, fuel cell, etc.) as well as a couple different motors offered. I'm not sure if there are two identical '92 Hawks.

'91 GMC Syclone will also get there for good examples, though not nearly as rare. '89 Turbo TA was already mentioned. Let's not forget the '89 Calloway Corvette. 2000 Cobra R, though was overpriced and underperforming for the money at the time, will fetch a pretty sum in the future. '99 30th Anv TA has made in some numbers and has held its value very well.

MKIV Supra of course will hold its value (and still fetches too much money today). Only reason the 3000 GT VR4 Spyder will because it is rare/unique; the non-spyder will fetch a little if it is an unmolested example in a few years just because most are ragged out (as well as the Turbo Stealth). FD RX7 due to low numbers out there. Turbo MKII MR2 and Supercharged MK1 MR2 (that haven't melted away with rust) will eventually fetch a good dime - but again, most are ragged out at this point.

I doubt anyone will care about the DSM cars (Laser/Eclipse/Talon). Conquest TSi might have a fighting chance for collectability.
Appreciate 0