05-17-2016, 10:27 PM   #11
DisGuy
Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAX5 View Post
Impossible.

These keys are married to the VIN. No dealer stocks them. They come only from BMWNA, on special order, after you have proven to them that you are the legitimate owner ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Duct_Mossburg View Post
Clean truck... If you end up keeping it, I'm local so will hopefully see you around.

Don't give guys like Pax the time of day. Lots of good people on here and then there is a bunch of people that clown around in peoples threads because their opinion get very little traction in real life.

Are you in the Annapolis area?
Yo this guy loves to put hes .02 cent on other peoples thread. Do you have a life? Serious question, Im not even trying to joke or offend you. You commented on Dr. Duct thread on how much he should sell hes X5m for. wtf! Who are you? I dont even know why Im explaining myself to your.......(let me stop here before I get banned lol), but if you really want me to get technical. I got the extra key from a BMW dealership in TX where I bought the X5M from because they only had 1 key. Then I had the key programmed for free which is like a $150-$200 here at Fairfax BMW VA. Let me guess you want to see proof and receipts even though your not even interested in buying it. lol your a joke. Please stay off my thread unless you give me $90k for my truck, then I will consider you commenting here. Thank you have a nice day brother

Last edited by DisGuy; 05-17-2016 at 10:36 PM..
Appreciate 0