Captain
Rep
Drives: M Three Powah

Fs: 2013 X5///m

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have owned many M's in my past and by far this is the best one I have ever owned. To give a little history about this SUV. Took me about 4 months to find the perfect combo with low miles. Finally I found a 2013 which is the latest model in this body style and comes with all the newest features. It is in prestige condition and I added a couple of nice features to it. Only thing it didn't have is the rear entertainment system which I purchased separately from BMW of Annapolis and had it installed (for both my kids to enjoy). I also added 4 brand new Michelin tires with only about 3k miles on it. It is still under factory warranty and I had a extra key made, new battery installed, new speaker on drive side replaced, all new injectors replaced, oil changed every 4K miles, brake flush, coolant flush, and couple more things which I have receipts and records of everything. I know the oil doesn't need to be changed until 7-10k miles but i am very picky about my vehicles. I was planning on keeping it and dropping it on KW3 coilovers, throwing a nice custom tune on it by Frank Smith, and a few more upgrades but some things came up and now I am trying to refinance my house. I am not in a hurry to sell it because I can just wait til next spring/summer to really focus on modding it but at the same time I would not mind letting it to go a good home. I will post pics up ASAP.

Asking price is $62,000 OBO

Appreciate 0