View Single Post
      12-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #37
Runon MD1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 X35i; 2010 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by artrosis View Post
Ya but like the poster below you said, this is the first year production model for the X6M, this car will have many problems, recalls or lessons learned. The X6M model wont get good until the 3rd or 4th year if it lasts that long. It will take a couple years for them to perfect this new style of car.

Basicaly, every dedicated BMW X6M owner will have a crappy model in a couple years when they change the design and look. Over the next couple of years they will perfect the design and we will essentially have the problematic 1st year models which people will try to stay away from.

Is buying a 1st year edition of the X6M worth it, probably not; is buying a 3rd or 4th year after bugs and rear exhaust appeal are worked out, definately. I just want the 50i rear on the X6M is all, they wanted to be different is what they were trying to do, but failed miserably, instead of hitting the nail on the head of the hammer and driving it home, BMW really bent the nail with the rear by not integrating the exhaust tips into the rear bumper for the high end car look.

This quad exhaust setup is something you see on American cars / cheap ricers.
Our schools at work...

would
Basically
definitely
hit the hammer on the head of the nail
Appreciate 0