View Single Post
      12-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #6
theonesupreme
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRV99 View Post
If you have had issues in the past before warranty which the Dealership would not correct, I would have no problems asking for a good will repair. My SA told me on an issue that I was having with my M3 to report the same occurring issue during warranty so if the issue is reported shortly after the warranty period, there is a chance it will be covered.

I had a E53 which had starter issues. Every 15 or 20 times I would start the car it would grind or just kinda start and then crap out. I complained about it a bunch of times and I got the "working as designed" 5 months after the warranty period past, the starter would do it every 3-5 times. Brought it in and complained, They initially said it would not be covered. I then showed then SA the 4-5 work orders from past times the car was in the shop and highlighted that I made mention of this every time. The dealer agreed that It should have been taken care of and I was granted a good will repair on BMW.
Good to know but i have so many mods on the car at this point. dealer wont do anything

I have purchased a ISID from china, using that to check everything and work with my guys.