View Single Post
      07-08-2014, 09:29 AM   #3
crunchingnumbers
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6M, 2018 RRS

I have just turned in my 2012 leased X6 5.0 and purchased a X6 3.5. I did 61k miles in 2.5 years and took advantage of the early lease termination program due to my car being out of warrantee (A good reminder was a $6k bill for a transfer case and ouch the excess mileage). I also bought the 100k/6 year warrantee up front this time.

I wanted the exact car just in the 3.5 because i wanted to get better mileage (this is a commuter car for me). They found a car with tech package, premium, M sport, prem sound, pretty loaded for $69.5, $5k below msrp. I looked at one in Chapel hill that was a 2014 BMWFS vehicle with 6k miles for $64k but didn't like the dealer or prep on the car.

My dealer in SC is excellent and has always taken care of me. I could have got the new X6 for $68.5k direct from the dealer that had it in Atlanta but wanted the performance kit stripped off my old x6 and put on the new one as well as a few other mods. So anywhere from $4-6K below MSRP. Go to Cars.com and search inventory - good luck.
Appreciate 0