02-23-2009, 07:44 PM   #29
xDrive50i
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenard View Post
Thought I would give eveyone an update. BMWNA has decided to replace my X6 and bought back my current one and we just finalized everything today. They could not fix my steering issue and the dealer claims they were unable to duplicate the steering issue the second two times it was in repair after detecting it the first time. It is one of those intermittent problems that you can't just make happen but it happens quite frequently. I have probably felt it happen at least 10 times in the past week. I decided to change to Alpine White and have ordered the following specs below. Hopefully the car could start being built as early as beginning of next week and possibly delivered the end of the following week or beginning of week after that.

Options are following:

'09 xDrive 50i
Alpine White
Dark Bamboo trim
Sand Beige Nappa Seat with Leather Dash
Cold Weather Package
Premium Package
Premium Sound Package
Rear Climate Package
Sport Package
Space-saver spare tire
Comfort Access
Running Boards
20" wheel upgrade
Rear-view Camera
Head-Up Display
HD Radio
Sat Radio

Can't wait to post pics!
Hi Shenard,

glad to hear you got things worked out with BMW NA and congrats on the 'new' order. I look forward to your pictures

On another note, I went into the dealership today and canceled my X6 order. I got tired of waiting for the new iDrive on the X6.

Got an invitation for the 7series unveiling at the end of January. I just fell in LOVE with the 750

So today, I changed my order... see below

PS: I guess I should change my avatar...
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0