01-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
Rekla
Hug the road... Carpe Asphalt
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 ///M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by U235 View Post
Thanks, I used to have an 08 Z4MC ironically.

Was your lease with $0 down? I know how to use the calculators, I was more curious about all of the rebates available and what MF BMW is offering and at what residuals. The ones linked actually don't look that good. There are ones on BMWUSA.com that appear better, but I haven't broken them down.

Cheers, congrats on the new ride,
Brian

Awesome ride Z4MC Brian! Took mine today for a spin and absolutely love driving that thing!

Yes, my lease is with $0 down (always put down as little as possible on a lease) and I had $4,500 in credits and $2,250 in rebates. I negotiated the advertised MF and then deducted 7 MSD's - so I did agree on 7 MSD's. Looking back to the numbers, I think I could have done better on the sale price, but with the low MF set - I hope to "roll-over" the lease with the same MF in December 2015 with year end deals effective then (assuming I like to lease). I am also a BMW CCA member and they offer a $1k rebate/check on a new X5 (regardless of lease, finance or purchase). You have to be a member for 1 year in order to qualify though.