DR1er
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 640i GC

Garage List
Pics

Still available. Here are some pictures:

-- SOLD -- CIC Retrofit kit. All parts needed for retrofitting to the latest Navigation available for the X5 is included. US$2,000 + shipping for the whole retrofit kit. -- SOLD --

[/IMG]

HD Display:

CIC (note the nice chrome ring volume button. I replaced the dull black one with this one!):

Combox Media:

iDrive controller + upper and lower cover trim:

New CIC cover frame:

Cables and connectors:

And a couple pictures of the unit in action... note that for using the internet you will need a phone that is capable of tethering internet via bluetooth. On these pictures I was using a Blackberry Torch 9800, which sadly is the phone that has more features compatible with the CIC: emails, SMS, internet, calendar, etc. Fortunately with the CIC you are able to have more than one phone paired at once so I had my Galaxy Skyrocket as primary phone + the BB just for the internet

---SOLD --- Titan Silver kidney grill set: US$75 + shipping ---SOLD---

Parking brake with auto-hold and surrounding trim:US$50 + shipping

-- SOLD -- Roof rack is not too pretty as you can see in the pictures. The paint on the locking parts is coming off, could be repainted or have all paint removed. Other than that it is in perfect working condition: keys and assembling tool are included. For this one I'm taking offers -- SOLD --

Everything is BMW Genuine, no aftermarket and everything is in excellent condition (except for the paint on the roof rack!). everything is also available for pick up in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Let me know if any questions.

Thanks

Last edited by DR1er; 12-20-2012 at 01:55 PM..
Appreciate 0