View Single Post
      07-16-2014, 06:39 AM   #10
five3three
Major
Rep
Drives: m2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I have no doubt that Gotham Dream car is an awesome experience but I seriously doubt that you know what your talking about. Since you enjoy youtube, try searching for some Exotics Racing videos and tell me you've "pushed the cars as hard as I did." You haven't even tried it and you've managed to give out inaccurate assumptions of what a supercar track experience is all about.

Seat time does not equal quality time. 5 mins on the track beats 3 hours of cruising regardless of how fast you think you were going. This of course is just my personal opinion as I've driven an MP4-12 for quite some time but never had the chance to go all out on a track. I would just ask that you maybe try 5 laps in the cheapest car (cayman S) to test the value before bashing it. Sometimes, things are just expensive for a reason.
I have watched plenty of those videos that you speak of and that is what made me NOT give them my money. Had I not watched those videos I would have gone since I used to be a frequent visitor of their website. I wasn't impressed. Clearly we differ on opinions and I am fine with that.

Measuring dicks aside, do you think that a track experience such as the one you do adds value to the group experience of a bachelor party? Let's just say you can push a little harder as you say, where is the group value of this...since that's the point of this whole argument that got sidetracked.
Appreciate 0