View Single Post
      07-15-2014, 07:26 AM   #4
five3three
Major
Rep
Drives: m2c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
Lol you sound like you've never been to a track experience in Vegas. I pushed their cars pretty hard. I honestly can't see how much harder I could've pushed a super car at exotics racing. The track is a pretty decent size and I can't see how 7 laps isn't enough when you're going balls out in a 700hp car. Btw, I was just there last week and drove the gtr, 458 and lp700. Best time was a 54.30 in the lp700 so yes, that's pushing a car. Would highly recommend this experience to anyone who dreams of raping an unattainable super car legally on a track. Spent about $1200 that day including this crazy 2 lap drift fun. Worth every penny.

Lol, you sound like you've never been to the dream car tour that I talked about or even watched one of the countless videos people have posted on youtube. Pointless ass start to your response instead of just making your argument.

Now, to your point. Yes, I have never been to exotics racing and your stats were the reason why. I'm not going to throw away $300 to get less than 5 minutes behind the wheel. So, for your $1200, I would get about 20 minutes of actual drive time. Sorry, but I'll pass on that. And yes, I pushed the cars as hard as you did.

For the OP, a track experience like this is great for an individual experience. However, I don't see the value of something like that for a bachelor party event. Isn't the point of a bachelor party do things as a group? What part of that involves sitting with an instructor behind the wheel of a car and not sharing any of that experience with your friends. To me, that's a plain solo event.

Now, spending about $800 (I spent 400 with a groupon) and getting about 3 hours of behind the wheel time, driving alongside your friends for a significant amount of time and being able to have a ride along for free without an instructor in your car is way more of an enjoyable group experience.

Now, the person who responded to my post can point out his little stats all he wants, but at the end of the day, it's a solo event.
Appreciate 0