07-15-2014, 01:56 AM   #3
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by five3three View Post
Do the dream car tour by Gotham Dream Cars. They offer the best driving experience by far and are not strict as long as you keep it within reason.

Unlike the track experiences such as in Vegas and elsewhere, you don't have an instructor riding next to you and you are on the open road, not on a small track where you are really limited to a few laps and can't really push the cars much.
Lol you sound like you've never been to a track experience in Vegas. I pushed their cars pretty hard. I honestly can't see how much harder I could've pushed a super car at exotics racing. The track is a pretty decent size and I can't see how 7 laps isn't enough when you're going balls out in a 700hp car. Btw, I was just there last week and drove the gtr, 458 and lp700. Best time was a 54.30 in the lp700 so yes, that's pushing a car. Would highly recommend this experience to anyone who dreams of raping an unattainable super car legally on a track. Spent about $1200 that day including this crazy 2 lap drift fun. Worth every penny.
Appreciate 0