Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F31 MSport

Garage List
2005 BMW  [0.00]
2016 BMW  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcugrad95 View Post
I am also in the market, and have a different kind of question about the 3rd row. I have teenage kids, and having the ability in a pinch to throw 1 or 2 more people in the back is good (but not a deal breaker). But, we do go on multiple long (4+ hour) trips at least monthly if not more frequently. How does the back seat stand-up for 3 older teenagers or even adults for that kind of trip? Is the 3rd row worth holding out for given my need to carry at least 5 people on a fairly routine basis?
To be honest, the 3rd row is almost worthless. It says it can sit an additional 2 people but it's VERY tight back there. You can move/slide the back seats up an inch or two to accommodate the 3rd row but even still is very tight. I've never sat back there, but can only imagine just from looking at it. Older teenagers may be uncomfortable but I guess it's do-able.

Purchase your W///AGON Stickers Here: https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1930190
Appreciate 0