View Single Post
      06-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #1
Andrey
Average Guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i, Gone 2011 BMW 550i,

Arrow E70 X5 4.8 x-drive vs 550i. Where do i get one?

Hi to all of the BMW fans and owners!
I have a couple of problems: 1. I cannot decide whether i want 2009-2011 X5 4.8 x-drive or 2011+ F10 550i. Background: i have owned 5 series E39 for about 7+ years now and i LOVE IT!!!!
Problem 2. These cars are very, i mean very hard to find in the (Atlanta) area especially. Background: There are a lot of X5s 3.0is, 3.5 x-drive, 528i, 535i in different colors with different options on it.

A must-have combo for me for either model is black on black, V8 engine, i don't really care about MPGs a lot. Automatic transmission, multi-contour seats, backup camera. CPO, warranty up to 100k miles

I am willing to pay up to $50k for the right one.
I am currently contacting my local BMW center to "hook me up" with one.

Its funny how someone with an ability to spend a $50k on used car is having a hard time finding one...

If anyone on this forum is working for BMW please share any tips on how do i get a deal, what can be negotiated, when is the best time to find one?
Which one is better? what options are a "must have"
did any one have both cars? How do they compare?
My current 5 series is an awesome fun car with 200k on the clock still running strong, so i am sold out to BMW. I love long road trips, so which car would be better?
Any advice would be appreciated!!!
Appreciate 0